Gift Guide for the Dainty AF Murderino Who is Always Sexy and Never Gets MuRdEreD

photo Gift Guide for the Dainty AF Murderino Who is Always Sexy and Never Gets MuRdEreD.jpg


photo My Favorite Murder Gift Guide from Bon Vivant Design House 01.jpg

A hand-stitched detachable collar to warn people to keep their distance.


photo My Favorite Murder Gift Guide from Bon Vivant Design House 02 Stamped Spoons.jpg

A set of hand-stamped spoons as a reminder to SSDGM while eating ice cream.


photo My Favorite Murder Gift Guide from Bon Vivant Design House 03.jpg

11oz of sass with this lovely coffee mug.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 02 art prints.jpg

These art prints offer a voice of reason.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 05 Heres the Thing Fuck Everyone Needle Point.jpg

A much needed sentiment after a day full of BS.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 09 MFM Quote Pillow.jpg

This pillow is a celebration of anxiety and heroism.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 07 MFM Karen Georgia Steven Stickers.jpg

A trio of gorgeous stickers of our favorite podcasters.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 04 Stay Sexy Dont Get Murdered SSDGM Needle Point.jpg

Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered - Words to live by!


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 12 Triflers Need Not Apply Notebook.jpg

The rules are clear with this beautiful sketch book.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 03 Sweet Baby Angel Enamal Pin.jpg

Remember all the Sweet Baby Angels with this sweet pin.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 14 Stay Out of the Forest Quote Coffee Mug.jpg

This coffee mug has some pretty sound advice.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 13 Sit Crooked Talk Straight Quote Art Print.jpg

A print for the ultimate hangout spot in the house.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 01 SSDGM.jpg

SSDGM on the road with this vinyl decal sticker for the car.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Quotes Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 11 Youre In A Cult Call Your Dad  Needle Point.jpg

This embroidery hoop will bring anyone back to reality if they've accidentally joined a cult and need some help.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 10 Toxic Masculinity Bag.jpg

The perfect makeup bag for the feminist Murderino.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 006 Heres the Thing Fuck Politeness.jpg

This incredible art print reinforces that it's okay to not always be polite.


photo My Favorite Murder Murderino Gift Guide from Haute Whimsy 08 Lock Your Fucking Door Keychain.jpg

This MFM keychain is the best accessory for a Murderino on the go. SSDGM!