Books: In Celebration of International Women's Day #IWD

In celebration of International Women's Day, I took note of some of my favorite books written by women I respect. Some are autobiographical, others completely fictional. Here are a few that topped the list!

1. Bossypants by Tina Fey

 photo Bossypants by Tine Fey.jpg


2. Yes Please by Amy Poehler

 photo Yes Please by Amy Poehler.jpg


3. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

 photo The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson.jpg


4. My Turn: The Memoirs of Nancy Reagan by Nancy Reagan

 photo My Turn The Memoirs of Nancy Reagan.jpg


5. The Witching Hour by Anne Rice

 photo The Witching Hour by Anne Rice Author.jpg


6. I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai

 photo I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai.jpg


7. Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. by Judy Blume

 photo Are You There God Its Me Margaret by Judy Blume.jpg