Summertime Vibes: Part 1

 photo Firebird.jpg

I've posted about the artist, Janet Hill, before but I don't think anyone realizes how deep my love for her art truly goes. If I had my way my entire house would be adorned with her prints. Alas, I share a home with my boyfriend so compromises must be made. He actually does like her work but thinks that papering our walls with her prints may be a tad too much. Fine. I'll paper my blog with them instead!

I have a handful of her prints in my Etsy cart already, but I thought it would be fun to share her gorgeous summer themed pieces with you here. If you happen to buy any of them please let me know so I can live vicariously through you!

 photo The Landing.jpg


 photo Sand Shark Bar.jpg


 photo Sea Queen.jpg


 photo Champagne Shack.jpg


 photo Quicksand.jpg


 photo Miss Mink The Cat Countess.jpg